Friday, February 5, 2010

This & That


Ever wonder what it's like to choose from more than 200 colors of Cascade 220? We may be smiling in this picture, but Michael (my Cascade sales rep) & I were exhausted from the effort yesterday...

We've gotten a couple of neat bags from Namaste. This mesh bag has snaps on top, and is the perfect blend of soft, see-through, and secure. You can thread your yarn through the top when you're working, and snap it all together and pop it in your bigger bag. They come in a package of three (small, medium, and large - medium shown here) and a package of two, XL & XXL, which would hold a sweater or afghan.

We also have these adorable cozies, a long one for needles, a short one for hooks or DPN's. If you want to feel posh when you pull out your needles, this is IT.

Lots of boxes in the back to unpack now. I'll post what's in them soon!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I can only imagine how tough it is to choose- I feel like the number one reason I walk out of a LYS empty handed is because they didn't have the yarn in the colour I wanted! And look at how many there are to chose from....

gAiL said...

Is that a Dr Who scarf in your window?