Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pattern Spotlight

I was recently engaging in one of my favorite activities: browsing patterns on Ravelry. I found a few patterns that were especially exciting, and thought I'd share them with you.

This one is called That Beautiful Season; Summer Scarf. I thought it would be gorgeous in our Handmaiden Lino (silk and linen blend), and would only take one skein.

I thought this Crossroads Hat looked really cool. It comes in sizes infant-adult. It would look great in Vintage DK, I think.


This Cameo shawl is fantastic, and would look amazing with a ball of Zauberball Crazy and a couple complimentary solids (a la Color Affection.)


You could to this lovely crochet capelet - Still of the Night - with one skein of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted. I love that it has a collar, and looks great in multi-colored yarn.

No comments: