Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December Arrives!

We got the yarn I used for my infinity scarf, Mattingly. It's called Toasty. Made by Kollage, it's 100% wool, singly ply, and in pretty, heathered colors. Here's the range, and another picture of the finished cowl. You can get the pattern in the shop, here's the pattern page on Ravelry.










We got three new colors of Mille Colori Sock & Lace, which has been a big hit.


Look at this! Panda Cotton! A bajillion colors, but only two skeins of each. You'll have to hurry to get the best selection. We have another bunch on order, but it won't be here until the end of January.




I started my September Circle with Zauberball Crazy (current color selection above.). *Some* people I can mention were going to do a Knit-Along with me, but it ended up being a Knit & Leave Shelly Behind...they are finished, and I just started the day before yesterday! It's totally okay (I just needed to tease them); I had some other things I needed to finish first, and I was glad to get them done! (Make sure you click the pattern link so see this blocked out. Like all lace, it looks crumply while knitting, but blocks out beautifully.)

Eucalan has a new scent! It's called Wrapture, and it's Jasmine. It's lovely. It's definitely more potent than Eucalan's other scents, but it really smells great. We have both the 16.9 oz. and 4 oz. bottles. No trial sizes right now, but hopefully soon.


The rest of this week we are expecting to restock Vintage Worsted, including several new variegated colors. I've got Manos del Uruguay sock yarn on order, but it always takes a while for it to get dyed, so we'll let you know when it gets here.



No comments: