- The Pi Shawl - Jen H. will be leading this class that will show you how to do a circular shawl based on Elizabeth Zimmermann's pattern. You can make it as lacey - or as simple - as you like!
- Intro to Intarsia - Pam B. will walk you through a small, two-week intarsia project - intarsia's a kind of colorwork that is used to knit blocks of color without carrying the yarn across the back of the work.
- Funky Ribbon Scarf - Susie's going to show you how to put a scalloped crochet edging on some super-wide ribbon scarves. It'd be a scarf perfect for taking the chill off in an over-air-conditioned office.
- Crochet Bikini - In three weeks, Pam B. will take you through making your very own swimsuit for this summer. Whether you wear it or use it to decorate for your summer luaus is up to you!
- Sweater Workshop I - Deb will walk you through every skill you need to make your first sweater by making a "sweater sampler fish." Based on Jacqueline Fee's book The Sweater Workshop: Knit Creative, Seam-Free Sweaters on Your Own with Any Yarn, you'll learn how to perfect ribbing, stripes, buttonholes, sweatshirt pockets, raglan decreasing, and much, much more - it's an eight-week long-term class. Later this summer, we'll have the second installment of the Sweater Workshop, in which you'll make an actual sweater.
- CO/BO Workshop - Lara will lead you through this two-week workshop. In the first session, you'll learn six different ways to cast-on; in the second, you'll learn six different ways to bind off your projects. Never have the wrong start or finish to a project again!
Returning to our lineup: Crochet edging for baby blankets, crochet headband with flower embellishments, Mathematical Socks, 2-at-a-time socks, 6-week Stocking, Basic and Advanced Cables, plus all our regular beginners' knitting and crochet classes!