Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Note from Home

from Shelly

So, I've been sick the last couple of days, and Susan is valiantly holding down the fort while I stay home & sleep. My sincerest thanks to her!

I'm surfacing long enough to say that Lantern Moon needles came in today. We are fully stocked in straight needles, and we have also gotten the new Lantern Moon crochet hooks. AND! we've started carrying the Destiny circular needles - starting with Rosewood, sizes US 6 - US 10.

That's all, I was just very excited and wanted to share. I'll be back in the shop tomorrow afternoon, minus the sore throat and cough.

1 comment:

Karen C said...

Susan's explanation while I was there, to someone else: "She came in this morning to make sure I hadn't burned the store down, then she left."

It was busy both times I was in. You missed me actually buying something, even.