Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Baby Sweater


This is such a good deal, you won't believe it.


Plymouth makes this huge ball of Cotton Kisses (51% cotton, 42% acrylic, 7% nylon / 200 g / 396 yds). Inside the core, they tuck two patterns (a pullover & a cardigan) and three buttons.


Just add needles, and you'll have a baby sweater! You can get three sizes out of it: 0-3 mos/3-6 mos/6-12 mos. Both patterns use size 5 & 7 needles.

The best part? It's ONLY $13.99!!

I got started on one, so that we can see how it knits up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is a great deal. If I wasn't on a yarn diet, I'd be all over that (I might still).

Fairy Spun Fibers said...

Whoa, Nellie! That is some good lookin' string, Shels! When did it come in??? That looks like some really good stuff to always have on hand - I think I need some (and I don't even like cotton!)..