Tuesday, September 18, 2007

W. O. W.

Loving us some Yarn Harlot here in Wichita. What a wonderful time. What a wonderful group of people you are, you people!

Our Very Own Ingrid is featured in Stephanie's post about Wichita. Bona Fide Hero right there, ladies and gentlemen. Ingrid is one among many that we are proud to claim as Our Own and were so pleased to see getting some face time.

If you've got pictures you'd like to share, send them my way and I'll post them. Like a true dork I showed up sans camera and sans business cards. Nothing like being prepared!

1 comment:

Jessica Mounts said...

I didn't get a chance to say hi at the Harlot event, but I wanted to tell you that I'm so impressed at the number of twist tote bags & t-shirts I saw there! Good for you for taking the leap and opening your store, I wish you great success! - Jessica